About the Airport Ground Transportation Association
AGTA is an association of ground transportation operators, airport authorities, and industry suppliers dedicated to the
continuous improvement of airport ground transportation services for the airline traveling public.
AGTA is dedicated to the following:
- The advancement of airport ground transportation that is conducted cooperatively with Airport Authorities.
- Improving the overall professional image of the airport ground transportation industry.
- Working with ground transportation providers and airport authorities to reach equitable solutions to the problems facing these groups.
- Providing ground transportation operators with the latest technical resources necessary to provide safe and efficient ground transportation.
- Providing airports with the latest information and technology utilized by airports throughout the world with regard to ground transportation issues.
- Providing dialog between airport authorities of all sizes and complexities with regard to ground transportation issues.
- Providing ground transportation operators information on the latest equipment, materials, and services.
- Keeping its membership informed on legislation and issues of the day and taking an advocacy position on those issues affecting the membership.